AnimeBaseDiscussion
Join To See Anything In My Forum
AnimeBaseDiscussion
Join To See Anything In My Forum
AnimeBaseDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeBaseDiscussion

Talk About Anime And Manga's

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
My Great Web page
Send
My Great Web page
Latest topics
» [Alcot] Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My Girlfriend is the President~
Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:53 am by bon08988

» MM! Drama CD! [MP3 듣기, 다운]
Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:23 pm by Baka Chibi

» 케이온! 극장판 (K-ON! MOVIE) ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK [MP3 듣기, 다운]
Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:52 pm by Baka Chibi

» Usotsuki Mi-kun to Kowareta Ma-chan Totteoki no Uso (Complete)
Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:54 pm by Baka Chibi

» Toradora!: Bentou no Gokui (OVA)
Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:38 pm by Baka Chibi

» Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi OVA
Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:31 pm by Baka Chibi

» Lucky Star Shrine Attracts 470,000 During New Year's
Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:15 pm by Baka Chibi

» Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?, MM! Artists Decorate Chocolates, Wine
Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:13 pm by Baka Chibi

» Akihabara Shops Hold 'We Love Akiba Festival' Next Week
Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:11 pm by Baka Chibi

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baka Chibi
Baka Chibi

Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime Empty
PostSubject: Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime   Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime 20111213_shining02_resize

One more RPG games in the lift into anime. After the previous Tales Series in lifting the anime, now turn to Shining Hearts are having a chance become anime. Think About It

According to news from the official website of the game, the news of sega RPG appointment for the PSP console has been announced, and the one who will take care of making this anime is IG Production and will be aired starting in April 2012.

For who did not know, Shining Hearts tells the story of a girl named Kaguya Wyndaria stranded on the island after the storm slammed. There he met a Swordman named Rick, who works in the bakery on the island. Kaguya alone had a memory loss and emotion, and the worst thing is that once peaceful island Wyndaria now in the invasion by the pirates who preyed on special spirit in stone wear by Kaguya on his neck.
Seeing such a chaotic situation, Rick and the workers at the bakery is determined to restore peace in the island Wyndaria and restore his memory and emotion Kaguya missing. relax

Cast:

Rick: Kamiya Hiroshi
Amile: Ito Kanae
Neris: Aizawa Mai
Airie: Mikami Shiori

Game Cover:
Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime 20111213_shining

OP video:
Back to top Go down

Game "Shining Hearts will become an Anime
Page 1 of 1